Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Post


As this is my first post, I think I should first explain why I've started this blog. When I was young, I had nothing against Apple or their products. In fact, I started out by learning about computers and programming in basic on the Apple IIe, IIc and IIgs.

However, in the past few years, with Apple's recent success, I've recently become more and more irritated by Apple's misleading ads, uneducated (tech-challenged) fan base, and frankly, Steve Jobs. I blame Steve Jobs mainly because he's the CEO, and therefore, the easy scapegoat.

So I've started this blog to help clarify or at least investigate some of Apple's possibly misleading claims. Hopefully you'll get some information and news that may help you. And remember, I never promise to be fair, but I'll try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment