Monday, April 5, 2010

iPads are for iDiots...


Thanks to rorytmeadows (link)from xda-developers.com for the image.

My friend relayed me this recent story. Seems he was at a grocery store where he ran into a new iPad owner. In typical Apple fanboy fashion, he had no idea what he was talking about. I'll let him tell the story in his own words:

"I have a great iPad story. This guy I started talking to in the grocery store was a complete idiot. Flashing his ipad around thinking he is hot shit.

I have to hand it to Mac advertising. They have brainwashed consumers -- it is truly unbelievable. Even in this economy, people are buying these things without any clue about what they do.

He actually told me, 'Mac is amazing, nobody has ever made a computer with a touch screen!'"

Thanks, Omesh. Blind faith in Steve Jobs...his followers are just a bit more blind than the Moonies.

If you don't believe us, believe PC World (link)

1 comment:

  1. If you're going to call people retarded, you may want to use the English language properly.

    ReplyDelete